Thursday, April 3, 2008

Don't Cry Over Spilled Water

Last night I was working on an article at 11:30 and had just completed about an hours worth of word-smithing and finesing. I hit save and reached for a glass of refreshing water. It happened so quickly (I must have been tired) that it spilled over my laptop and although I tried to turn whole lapside upside down. Fizzle Fizzle. Snap, crackle and pop. There went the screen and the motherboard and the laptop. For some reason it didn't seem to faze me. Odd. So...oh well, it gave me good service every day for 5 years and I took it will me on many trips for business and pleasure. What can you do. I found myself standing in line at COSTCO at 10 a.m. with an unanticpated purchase. Life is too short to cry over spilled water.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

were you able to save your hard drive ??
so sad....well you are back in business again
keep up the fun blog
paul b.