Sunday, January 18, 2009

On the Esplanade


With the outstanding weather, the Esplanade has been the perfect place to walk, watch dolphins and strike up conversations. I met several dogs (Boomer and Einsteen) and their owners (names unknown) and a person from one of my networking group who's name was familiar but who I hadn't met in person. The Esplanade has been pretty busy lately - a visiting family member asked me what all these people did for a living. Who knows...maybe there are more admireres of the Esplanade with the rise of unemployment and the slidingly south economy. The Esplanade is a great place to unwind and that is what one person I met was doing. Looking out into the ocean, taking it all. Trying to figure out the puzzle in his head. He asked if I thought things would get better soon. Yes.

No comments: