Sunday, January 25, 2009

Dine L.A. Restaurant Week

Reading the LA Times was a breeze today. Since I didn't see much good news - I bypassed all the articles on the economic slow down, store closures, rising unemployment, crime, war and a smattering of pretty unappealing articles. What caught my eye however, was Dine LA 2009. Oh goodie! Something I coule sink my teeth into and enjoy! (pun intended)!!!

Here's the low down: Jan 25-30 & Feb 1-6, many hot restaurant are offering 3 course meals at lunch and dinner at reduced fixed prices. There are some very good restaurants particpating such at Trump National Golf Course (one of my personal favorites) and Flemings. Lunch prices are $16, $22 and $28 while dinners run $26, $34 and $44. (Excluding tax and tip of course)

This is an opportunity to sit back, forget your troubles and enjoy a first class meal at a decent price. Escapism by dining. Sounds good to me!

Bonapetite! Dig In. Enjoy. Life is short.

For more info go to dinela.com/restaurantweek

No comments: