Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Inaguaration Day - Today - Streaming Live!


Yes, I am one of the West Coasters who started their day a few hours early to watch the Inauguration. I looked out my bedroom window to see the sweeping bands of blue and peach colored sky, and pulled back the covers. Time to see what is happening on the other side of the country.

I am one of millions of Americans who have optimism for the future. It feels like the New Year is starting today. (Adios and good-bye to 2008 fa-la-la!) I was hopeful that the stock market would improve as I logged onto www.bigcharts.com. I was hoping the economy had magically rallied along side of the collective positive mood of millions of my fellow Americans . Ok, well, time to turn on the TV.

You can't help but have a sense of excitement as the motorcade makes it's way past millions of Americans cheering Obama. History! Streaming live!

This is one of those "I remember when" moments when 30 years from now, I will be able to describe this event to my niece and nephews.

No comments: