Monday, December 17, 2007

Embracing the Nike Goddess in Me (Just Do It!)

I've been thinking about starting a website or a blog for months now. Having "ideaphoria" was a liberating, creative process - however, later it became more of a barrier to starting this blog as I began to over analyize the purpose, direction and goal of my endeavor.
Originally my blog concept was to provide first hand experiences and insights into spas, wellness centers and general well-being (as spa consulting has been my livelihood, this was/is a topic I feel confident to write about). Soon after, I began to conceptualize casting a wider net to include unique aspects of my neighborhood, my love for travel, writing and photography, my interest in social responsiblity, cooking... Why limit myself?
With the passing days, weeks and months of deliberating which direction, what name and which software to use, I decided to embrace the Nike Goddess in me and "Just do it"! http://www.theoi.com/Daimon/Nike.html
And so here it is. There is something very gratifying to see your work in progress grow. I hope that you enjoy reading my blog as much as I am enjoying getting started!

No comments: